Thursday, September 9, 2010

Awkward Family Photos

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/
Here are just a few of the gems I've found. I also noticed that they're having an "Awkward Office Photos Comeptition" I'll try to remember to post the winners once they've been decided.

Amazing. I wish I knew the relationship here. Sisters, cousins, friends? The fact that they are old enough to make these types of decisions on their own makes it even better. I also really love the hidden door in the background that sticks out like a sore thumb.

I'm not even slamming the matching pjs, it just that the Dad is really creeping me out.
He totally makes my list of potential sex offenders.

I think this one speaks for itself. How cheesy can you be? I just really appreciate that he wore boxers for the pic.



There was a series of Awkward Family Pet Photos. Who gets a profesh portrait with their sugar gliders? Apparently these weirdos.




I don't even feel the need to comment on this one. I feel like it also speaks for itself.




NOT OKAY. EVER.

Notice the caption at the bottom, I'm guessing this was an announcement they sent out. That makes it even worse.



I freaking love the blonde boy's face. He looks like he's either suffering from an abdominal pain of some sort and is holding onto the baby's head for support, or he's trying to rid the baby of demons. What a ninja.



Wow. Not only do they have the whole dwarf pose from Snow White going for them, they also included their dog. Special.




I have no words.


98 Degrees look-a-likes and random girl. I'm loving the turtlenecks.

3 comments:

  1. Is the dude in the middle "The Situation"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally thinking the same thing its gotta be GTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is him! They showed it on E news or something the other day

    ReplyDelete