Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My New Favorite Website

HUNGOVER OWLS

My pledge sister found this website and e-mailed it to me this morning. I thought it was pretty funny, espesh since our sorority's symbol is the owl. The captions definitely make it and are courtesy of the website.



“…when I open my eyes, I better be wearing pants.”


Oh…God…just…let’s just wait until after I eat something, okay?”


“This…this isn’t going to make things too weird, right?”


“Fuck…fuck you guys. I tripped. It’s a weird…fucking…angle.”



“Yeah…yeah…we should…we should hang out sometime. Awesome.”



“Fan-fucking-tastic. Never been better. How the fuck do you think I feel?”



“Dude…open up, it’s me. I’m pretty sure I lost my keys.”


“I…I don’t fucking know, man. I think I’m at a bus station.”




“Oh man…I’m just suspended in a cloud of rot.

“Dude…fucking…fuck Steve, man. He is never coming over here again.”

“I’m going to need a fistful of aspirin before you open your goddamn mouth again.”

“Look, I’m sorry for blowing up earlier. It’s just…I can feel tequilain my face.

“…the fuck you want?”


“Oh…fuckkkkk…man…whatever is inside of me smells like dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment