Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween

I have big aspirations to be Margot Tenenbaum for Halloween. I've been researching potential faux fur trench coats and striped Lacoste dresses since the summer and am getting increasingly excited for Halloween!

Today I got an e-mail titled "Why Dogs Bite People," it featured tons of pictures of dogs dressed up in heinous Halloween/no particular reason outfits. I decided to spend some time looking up costumes for my lab, Hank, and for my sister's maltese, Sophie. These are some of the funnier/more impressive dog costumes I found.


If only Star Wars wasn't super overdone.



This was my first pick for Sophie's costume.


I think this one is pretty freaking awesome. Sadly Hank would never tolerate such a costume. The stuffed dog heads wouldn't stand a chance being that close to Hank's Jaws-like teeth (as in Jaws from James Bond). Hank has freakishly strong teeth and loves to tear apart stuffed animals as well as toys that are supposedly indestructible. Indestructible my ass, he never fails to tear a toy apart no matter what it's made of.



This one makes me laugh every time.




I'm interested to know how the balloon udder is attached.

This will be Sophie's costume. It's going to be incredible.


And this will be Hank's costume. He's going to look like a bamf (bad ass mofo)

No comments:

Post a Comment